Industry Focus: Transportation
Our clients report they need guidance in building a culture of asset management, reliability, and resilience. They do not have the time or resources to:
- Accelerate performance improvements by aligning people, processes, technology and physical assets
- Build an asset management culture capable of harnessing the best available Industry 4.0 technologies and data analytics to improve performance
- Enhance or implement a formal asset management plan and best practices to increase reliability and lower cost and risks
- Improve asset management competencies in the workforce and build an enduring training program
- Build resilience into their organization’s asset management program
- Move beyond State of Good Repair (SOGR) and focus on optimizing the life cycle of aging assets
- Improve how multi-discipline outages are planned and managed
- Cope with challenges caused by an aging workforce and loss of important organizational knowledge
Here’s how LCE can help you meet these challenges
- Develop a formal asset management strategy: Our asset management capabilities assessment is a comprehensive diagnostic tool for understanding the foundation of your asset management system. Learn more about LCE’s Asset Management System Implementation Framework and Capital Delivery.
- Incorporate resilience into your asset management strategy: Disruptions to normal operations are becoming more frequent. Learn how to integrate resilience planning along with a structured asset management program to achieve your organization’s strategic mission during everyday operations and disruptive events. Read the whitepaper: Convergence of Asset Management and Resilience during Disruptions and Everyday Operations.
- Move beyond SOGR: A Risk-Based Asset Management (RBAM®) strategy couples risk management, standard work, and condition-based maintenance to properly apply resources based on process criticality.
- Increase the effectiveness of your outage strategy: Outages can only be successful when the outage work is planned effectively. Read the article: Optimizing Outages Through Effective Task Planning
- Maximize the life of your equipment with our Preventive Maintenance Optimization services, avoiding ineffective preventive and predictive maintenance. Learn more about Advanced Predictive Maintenance
- Develop the knowledge and skills of your most important asset – your people: The Life Cycle Institute offers a variety of courses and certification programs to help you. Developed by Certified Learning Professionals teamed with our most seasoned Subject Matter Experts, our training is delivered virtually or in person for both private and public attendance. We also offer eLearning modules which support just-in-time training.
- Align your Industry 4.0 strategy to your asset management strategy: Learn how our standard process of Assess, Define, and Deploy helps clients build a fit-for-purpose strategy.
- Whitepaper: Introducing LCE’s Asset Management System Framework. Read now.
- Resource guide: Shutdown, Turnaround, Outage Self-Assessment Questionnaire. Download now.
- Resource guide: Four Ways to Measure the Effectiveness of Your Root Cause Analysis Process. Download now.
- Article: Developing Asset Management Plans. Read now.
- Whitepaper: Convergence of Asset Management and Resilience during Disruptions and Everyday Operations
Why work with Life Cycle Engineering?
Since 1976 LCE has helped organizations effectively manage their asset portfolios while also realizing cost savings from resource prioritization, reduced failure costs, and decreased downtime. Our experience in transportation, combined with our commitment to help you solve critical business problems, can deliver the execution and results you are looking for. To learn more about how we can help you with your specific challenges, please email info@LCE.com.