Industry Focus: Life Sciences and Pharma
Our clients report they face the following challenges:
- Understanding where to start on the Pharma 4.0 journey
- Effectively managing assets in an asset-intensive and highly regulated industry
- Preventing drug shortages
- Reducing maintenance and operating expense
- Increasing production throughput with existing assets
- Achieving regulatory compliance that meets worldwide standards in a global market
- Coping with workforce challenges from shrinking internal technical staffing models
Here’s how we can help you meet these challenges
- Align your Industry 4.0 strategy to your asset management strategy: Learn how our standard process of Assess, Define, and Deploy helps clients build a fit-for-purpose strategy.
- LCE is on the cutting edge of current pharmaceutical asset management practices through active involvement with ISPE and the SMRP Pharma & Biotech SIG.
- LCE is a recognized thought leader in the pharmaceutical industry through development of international standards, guidance documents and corporate asset management policies for today’s industry-leading pharmaceutical companies.
- Our subject matter experts can help you maintain regulatory compliance by developing performance standards for your critical assets that provide the “golden thread” between cGMP compliance, business optimization and preventive maintenance tasks.
- LCE’s Preventive Maintenance Optimization services will maximize the life of your equipment thus avoiding ineffective preventive and predictive maintenance.
- We offer risk-based asset management services using a flexible approach to help you accomplish your goals while upholding your organization’s strategic plan.
- The Life Cycle Institute offers a variety of courses and programs to help you develop the knowledge and skills of your most important asset – your people. Our educational programs include our Reliability Engineering Certification Program, Planning and Scheduling Certification, and Maintenance Management Certification. Individual courses, offered in public settings, at client sites, or as Virtual, Instructor-Led Training, include Risk-based Asset Management, Reliability Engineering Excellence, Predictive Maintenance Strategy and Root Cause Analysis.
- We have worked with nearly every major pharmaceutical company since the early 2000’s when reliability excellence programs were emerging in the industry. Many of our subject matter experts have direct experience working in the life science and pharmaceutical industry.
- Article: Defining Holistic Criticality to Manage Risk, published in ISPE’s Pharmaceutical Engineering magazine. Read now.
- Article: Incorporating Risk-based Asset Management into your Drug Shortage Prevention Program, published in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing magazine. Read now.
- Article: Line Performance Optimization: A Problem-solving Process for Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, published in Pharmaceutical Processing Magazine. Read now.
Why work with Life Cycle Engineering?
Since 1976 LCE has helped companies effectively manage their asset portfolios while also realizing cost benefits from resource prioritization, increased production throughput and decreased downtime. Our experience in life sciences combined with our commitment to help you solve critical business problems can deliver the execution and results you are looking for. To learn more about how we can help you with your specific challenges, please email info@LCE.com.