Industry Focus: Mining
Our clients report they face the following challenges:
- Harnessing Industry 4.0 technologies and data analytics to improve performance
- Cutting costs and finding ways to operate more efficiently
- Historically low commodity prices contribute to trouble making productivity improvements
- Struggling to keep energy costs down while operating remote sites
- Coping with an aging workforce
Here’s how we can help you meet these challenges
- Align your Industry 4.0 strategy to your asset management strategy: Learn how our standard process of Assess, Define, and Deploy helps clients build a fit-for-purpose strategy.
- LCE’s Mine Performance Optimization (MPO) model can help solve chronic reliability and operational issues.
- Our subject matter experts can help you maintain regulatory compliance by developing performance standards for your critical assets that provide the “golden thread” between safety cases and preventive maintenance tasks.
- LCE’s Preventive Maintenance Optimization services will maximize the life of your equipment thus avoiding ineffective preventive and predictive maintenance.
- We offer risk-based asset management services using a flexible approach to help you accomplish your goals while upholding your organization’s strategic plan.
- The Life Cycle Institute offers a variety of courses and programs to help you develop the knowledge and skills of your most important asset – your people. In addition to our Reliability Engineering Certification Program, the Institute offers individual courses, in public settings or at client sites, including Maintenance Planning and Scheduling, Risk-based Asset Management, Reliability Engineering Excellence, Predictive Maintenance Strategy and Root Cause Analysis.
- Article: Three Steps to Improving Mine Performance. Read now.
- Article: Developing Asset Management Plans. Read now.
- PDF: Mine Performance Optimization MPO Data Sheet. Read now.
Why work with Life Cycle Engineering?
Since 1976 LCE has helped companies effectively manage their asset portfolios while also realizing cost savings from resource prioritization, reduced failure costs and decreased downtime. Our experience in your industry, combined with our commitment to help you solve critical business problems, can deliver the execution and results you are looking for. To learn more about how we can help you with your specific challenges, please email info@LCE.com.